Book Your Orlando, FL Area Bass Fishing Trip
Please follow these simple instructions below to inquire about a guided bass fishing trip with Capt. Justen Moore. If we’ve already discussed availability, and you’d like to pre-pay for the entire amount, please click here. Or, you can go to our “Rates” page to learn about guide fees and trip options.
- Step 1 in booking your trip is contacting us by phone at 321.689.1941 or fill out the form on our contact page to check on availability for the date or dates you are looking for.
- After we have discussed availability during your stay here in the Orlando and Kissimmee area, we then need to figure out how much time you would like to spend on the water. You can also let us know if you would like to fish an Orlando Area lake, or lakes, or the Rodman Reservoir, and what type of trip you would like. This meaning whether you want to go for numbers, a monster trophy bass, or try and get a combination of both size and numbers. We try to cater to each trip individually. Sometimes, the lake you want to fish may not be the hot lake to fish when your trip comes around. Be flexible with location, and we will put you on them.
- Next step to getting on the water is collecting your info: cell phone or contact number for when you are in FL, the hotel or location that you are staying at if you need to be picked up, and any other additional info that you might like to provide (home phone, whether you prefer spinning/bait-casters, artificial lures/live-bait, how you would like to pay).
- After all of your information is collected, you are set up. All that you really need to do is call a couple days in advance of your trip to let us know you made it in and are ready to roll. If you would like a personal fishing report from us, you can call us at the number above and we can let you know what is going on.
- As for payments and deposits, we don’t require a deposit. We accept cash, checks, money orders, traveler’s cheques, and credit cards accepted by Paypal. If you would like to pay by credit card, we ask that you pay online in full through our website via paypal at anytime prior to your trip. Otherwise, we accept all other forms of payment at the ramp after your trip is over.
- That’s it, you are ready to rock, Click here to book now!
If you’re ready to book a trip, please call or email from the information listed below. Pre-payment is not required. However, if you’d like to pre-pay, feel free to use our credit card options below.
Please Do Not pre-pay for a trip, if we have not already confirmed availability and discussed details.
DEPOSIT POLICY: For your convenience, we no longer require a deposit. All you need to do to reserve a date is give us a little info and the date or dates you would like to fish. We do ask however that if something comes up, please respect us enough to call as soon as you find out you can’t make it so that we can fill that day. Even though fishing is fun, it is how we make a living.
PLEASE CLICK AN OPTION BELOW, ONLY IF YOU’D LIKE TO PRE-PAY FOR YOUR TRIP.